Each medical student will be expected to submit the following information:
- Letter of Good Standing from Medical School
- Completion of Medical School Basic Science Curriculum
- Verification of US citizenship, permanent residency, or other visa status; a Work Authorization Number (WAN) is required for Canadian citizens
- Registration Application
- Two passport size photos (no older than 12 months)
- Current Record of Immunizations (Hepatitis B, MMR & PPD); PPD cannot be over 12 months old at any point during rotations.
- Proof of $1 Million / $3 Million Professional Medical Student Liability Insurance
- Non-refundable registration processing fee of $150.00 via Cashier’s check or money order made payable to Medical Education Plus, Inc.
We have also compiled a list of several resources available from our useful links page. Visit our Housing page for a list of apartment home communities that offering specials to our students.